pt Flag

Tavira Weather in November, Portugal

TAVIRA AVERAGES FOR NOVEMBER

Slide and Tap Other Months

Tavira Averages November

  • What is Average Temperature?
    The average high temperature and the average low temperature for that month, on a daily basis, divided by 2 equals the average temperature for that month

    Temperature

    15°C
    59°F
  • What is Average High Low Temperature?
    The sum of high temperatures/low temperatures divided by the number of days in that month, recorded daily

    High Temperature

    19°C
    66°F
  • What is Average High Low Temperature?
    The sum of high temperatures/low temperatures divided by the number of days in that month, recorded daily

    Low Temperature

    11°C
    52°F
  • What is Average Sea Temperature?
    Average daily sea temperatures and divided by the number of days in the month. Sea Temperatures are taken from buoys, ships and even satellites can calculate sea temperature based on energy that is radiated from the sea's surface

    Sea Temperature

    19°C
    66°F
  • What are Average Daily Sunshine Hours?
    Total sunshine hours for the month, divided by the number of days in the month. Sunshine hours are taken with a sunshine recorder, either a Campbell-Stokes recorder or an Eppley Pyreheliometer

    Sunshine Hours

    6 hours
  • What is Average Rainfall?
    The amount of mm in rain for that month divided by the number of days, and the number of days that it rains during that month on average, over a given period of years

    Rainfall Days

    12 days
  • What is Average Rainfall?
    The amount of mm in rain for that month divided by the number of days, and the number of days that it rains during that month on average, over a given period of years

    Rainfall

    86 mm

Tavira Daily Averages November

November 2024 Daily Averages

Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
1 Avg 18º 64º
Sat
2 Avg 18º 64º
3 Avg 18º 64º
4 Avg 17º 63º
5 Avg 16º 61º
6 Avg 17º 63º
7 Avg 18º 64º
8 Avg 17º 63º
9 Avg 16º 61º
10 Avg 16º 61º
11 Avg 17º 63º
12 Avg 17º 63º
13 Avg 16º 61º
14 Avg 16º 61º
15 Avg 16º 61º
16 Avg 15º 59º
17 Avg 15º 59º
18 Avg 15º 59º
19 Avg 15º 59º
20 Avg 16º 61º
21 Avg 15º 59º
22 Avg 15º 59º
23 Avg 14º 57º
24 Avg 14º 57º
25 Avg 15º 59º
26 Avg 15º 59º
27 Avg 14º 57º
28 Avg 13º 55º
29 Avg 14º 57º
30 Avg 12º 54º
Forecast
Avg Historical Daily Average

November Weather Averages

Sorted by popularity:

Latest Tavira Holiday Reviews

  • my many visits to Tavira

    Mainly very nice - even in February

    colin Turner

Have you been to Tavira? Add your review

What's the weather like in Tavira in November?

Temperature

While the majority of the northern hemisphere starts to see significantly colder weather in November, Tavira continues to enjoy moderate temperatures. The average daily temperature does take a plunge from October, down almost 4°C to 15°C (about 59°F). These average temperatures are still nice enough to be outside, seeing the sites of the area. You can expect the lows to go down to 11°C (about 52°F), inching towards cold but pretty nice. The highs continue to get up to 19°C (around 66°F), more reminiscent of spring and summer than late autumn.

Sunshine Hours

This area in the province of Algarve gets about 8 hours of sunshine each day this month, so bring along the sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen to protect your skin. The chance of a sunny day is 67 percent and the chance of a cloudy day is only 33 percent. You might want to consider warmer clothes for the daytime hours, such as long-sleeves shirts and trousers. At night, you'll probably want a jacket or sweater, especially if you'll be spending time outside.

Rain

Pack that umbrella and expect more rain this month as the area heads into the wet season. Nearly 86 mm falls on average this month, coming over 12 days in the month. With the increased rain chances, this is a good time of the year to check out some of the indoor attractions Tavira offers. See inside the many churches, visit the local museums, or just spend an afternoon drinking coffee at a café.

Sea Temperature

The ocean water is cooling off at this point in the year, averaging 19°C (around 66°F). The highest recorded temperature for this time of the year in this area was a hot 28°C (about 82°F). At one time, the area saw a low that almost reached freezing, going down to 3°C (around 37°C).

Hotels in Tavira in November

Costa de Cabanas

If you're looking for a convenient location with an affordable price, check out Costa de Cabanas. These apartments have separate bedrooms and private bathrooms, as well as balconies with tables and chairs for extra space outdoors to enjoy the still-nice November weather. They also come with a fully-equipped kitchen so you can save some money and eat some of your meals in. Amenities for all guests include a swimming pool, sun loungers, pool bar, and computer centre. 

Ozadi Tavira Hotel

When staying at the Ozadi Tavira Hotel, you can expect peace, quiet, and tranquillity in the four-star accommodations. The hotel is great for families, couples, or friends traveling together on holiday, offering a little bit for everyone. Amenities include outdoor activities, children's programs, cultural tours, golf, lounge with fireplace, spa with Turkish bath, and on-site restaurant and bar. Room choices include single rooms, superior rooms, and suites.

Quinta do Caracol

A resort that consists of nine unique houses, Quinta do Caracol provides a little something different for accommodations while in Tavira. All of the houses are decorated in traditional Algarve décor and named after various flowers. Each house also has air-conditioning, television, private bathroom with hair dryer, private patio, and fully-equipped kitchenette. Other amenities include bar and lounge area with books and games, BBQ area, and breakfast room.

Bars and Restaurants

Riverside Bar

A classic British pub right on the river in Tavira, the Riverside Bar is the place to belly up to the bar for a drink with friends. As you sip on British ales, enjoy dishes like fish and chips and bangers and mash. The bar also serves a proper English breakfast complete with sausage, bacon, baked beans, and tomato. Even better, the breakfast is available all day, so whenever you get a hankering you can stop in and enjoy sports on the television while you satisfy your craving.

Shiva Doner Kebab

Check out Shiva Doner Kebab, a roadside stand offering some of the best fast food in the Algarve province. The stand sits on a quiet street in Tavira and offers outdoor seating for you to enjoy your meal or snack outside. If you're not into meat dishes, try the restaurant's freshly-made salads and pasta dishes. The affordable prices also make it a great choice for budget-minded travellers.

Goji

Near the Tavira Castle sits Goji, a health-minded café ideal for diners looking for natural, organic, vegetarian, or vegan options. The café even has special detox menus for those following special diets and eating plans. Here, you'll find teas, squeezed juices, fresh fruit, salads, soups, and other light meals. You can enjoy the modern dining room or take your meal outside to the sunny patio. 

Things to Do in Tavira in November

Fado com Historia

Experience the traditional Portuguese folk musical called Fado by taking in a show at Fado com Historia. The daily shows give guests a look at the history of Fado music in Portugal, as well as the Tavira and Algarve areas. You'll also get to hear the folk music and see the dancing associated with this cultural and historical genre. The shows are appropriate for people of all ages and kids enjoy the fun, upbeat music and colourful sets and costumes.

Taste Algarve

Portugal and the Algarve province are known for their delicious cuisine. Rather than just taste it at a local restaurant, learn to cook Portuguese specialties through cooking classes at Taste Algarve. Classes include bread and roasts in a wood-burning oven, Cataplana cooking, and three-course meals. The chefs that lead the classes utilize organic and natural ingredients whenever possible and also teach how to shop locally when cooking.

Igreja da Misericordia

The Igreja da Misericordia is a great place to visit on a cool or rainy day in November and offers amazing architecture on the inside and outside. The exterior seems simple but once you walk up to the front door, you'll notice the elaborate door and statues. When you walk inside, you'll see the breath-taking blue and white murals that cover most of the walls. You can't miss the extravagant altar decorated in gold, paintings, and other beautiful finishes.