April Weather Averages for Kusadasi, Turkey

What's the Weather like in Kusadasi in April 

Temperature

April is a neutral month being neither hot or cold and a rise in temperature, which will eventually peak in the summer and a decrease in rainfall. The average temperature during this month is 15 C (59 F).

The beginning of April has highs and lows on average of 18 C (64.4 F) and 7 C (44.6 F) with highs going as high as 23 C (73.4 F) and lows as low as 3 C (37.4 F). Since the temperature on...

Read more

  • Temperature Temperature 15°C 59°F
  • High Temperature Holiday Weather 18°C 64°F
  • Low Temperature Holiday Weather 11°C 52°F
  • Sunshine Hours Sunshine Hours 8 hrs
  • Rainfall Rainfall 47 mm
  • Rainfall days Rainfall days 8 days
  • Sea Temperature Sea Temperature 17°C 63°F

Daily April Averages for Kusadasi

Loading weather data. Please wait…

Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
°C 15 15 15 15 15 16 16 15 14 14 15 16 17 17 17 17 17 16 17 17 16 15 14 15 17 17 17 18 20 20
°F 59 59 59 59 59 61 61 59 57 57 59 61 63 63 63 63 63 61 63 63 61 59 57 59 63 63 63 64 68 68

What's the Weather like in Kusadasi in April 

Temperature

April is a neutral month being neither hot or cold and a rise in temperature, which will eventually peak in the summer and a decrease in rainfall. The average temperature during this month is 15 C (59 F).

The beginning of April has highs and lows on average of 18 C (64.4 F) and 7 C (44.6 F) with highs going as high as 23 C (73.4 F) and lows as low as 3 C (37.4 F). Since the temperature only rises throughout this month this is the coolest point of the month. Probability of rainfall is around 31 % on April 1st and drops 1 % to 30 % by the 11th.

Average Sea Temperature 

As mid April comes around the highs and lows rise to 20 C (68 F) and 8 C (46.4 F) on the 17th with highest possible highs of 25 C (77 F) and lowest lows of 5 C (41 F). This rise in temperature causes the average sea temperature to climb as well at 17 C (63 F) during April. As the temperature continues to rise the rainfall continues to drop coming in at around 30% on the 17th and 29% on the 23rd.

The highs and lows at the end of the month are on average around 23 C (73.4 F) and 10 C (50 F) on the 30th with highs going as high as 27 C (80.6 F) and lows going as low as 7 C (44.6 F). Chances of rainfall during the end of April stay fairly the same as mid April at 29%.

Rain

The average amount of rainfall in April is 47 mm divided into 8 days out of the month which is around half of the amount of rain in March as it falls drastically. The good news is that you will most likely experience light rain in April with 35 % chances of occurring, then thunderstorms at 33 %, and moderate rain at 32 %.

Sunshine Hours 

Cloud coverage in April drops by 10 % from 53 % coverage on the first to 43 % on the 30th making the end of the month your best bet for clear skies. That being said April is still considered a split between cloudy skies and clear skies with skies getting clearer as the month progresses. The drop in cloud coverage causes the daily hours of sunshine to rise to 10 hours daily, which is a one hour rise from the previous month.

Kusadasi Hotels in April 

Arora Hotel

Enjoy a wonderful stay at the four-star Arora Hotel located 4 km from the city centre and 40 meters from the ocean. There are a total of 173 rooms in standard, double, family, and suite sizes all including TV satellite, air conditioning, mini bar, telephone, Internet, and a sea or pool view. The onsite restaurant is located outside on a terrace overlooking the ocean and offers a delicious international buffet. At night there's live entertainment and music – also on the terrace – so you don't have to stray too far to enjoy a spot of nightlife.

Coast Light Hotel

Another good option is Coast Light Hotel located on Kusadasi's coastline, about 5 km away from the city centre. This hotel features a half-board package, which includes a buffet breakfast and dinner, guaranteed sunbed with an umbrella, free Wifi, table tennis and a private beach. All rooms include a balcony with a beautiful view of the Aegean Sea and there are two bars, one in the pool area, and another in the lobby. 

The Dogan Beach Resort and Spa Hotel

The Dogan Beach Resort and Spa Hotel is closer to Izmir Airport, but further from the Kusadasi Port. Hotel has 4 floors equipped with 50 rooms ranging from twin to family size which all include a safe, bathroom, fire detector, satellite TV, Internet, mini bar, and insulated windows and doors. Eating and drinking options include the Granyoz Restaurant and Pita Bistro, which serve buffet or a la carte room service along with a casual pool bar in the pool area. The pool area also provides a spa with a sauna and dedicated massage room.

Golden Moon Apart Hotel

Stay near the city centre at the Golden Moon Apart Hotel located less than a km away from the waterfront. This apartment complex contains 111 flats equipped with air conditioning, refrigerators, kettles, an electric fireplace, a kitchen, telephone, shower, and balcony. Entertainment is widely available with bith indoor and outdoor restaurants, three bars, a TV lounge, and a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi. It also offers unique activities such as a jeep safari or a sailing boat trip, which can be included in the overall package of your choice.

Bars and Restaurants 

Dent Island Café

The popular Dent Island Café is located in the city centre. The food is good quality, well priced and will tick your boxes if you're craving English tea, beer, toasted sandwiches, burgers, chicken nuggets and chips.

New World Restaurant

Well known for its tasty local and international fare, the New World Restaurant is located near the city centre in Kusadasi. Dishes such as a full English breakfast with unlimited tea or coffee, moussaka served with salad, rice and fries, and steak and chips are reasonably priced, while the friendly staff help create a welcoming, informal atmosphere, which makes this place a hit with families dining out on a budget.

Things to do in Kusadasi in April 

Barrel Travel Tours

Explore the real Kusadasi with a private day tour, shore excursion, or multi-day tour with Barrel Travel Tours. This tour company provides exclusive tours of Turkey and all its main historical attractions, such as the cities of Priene, Ephesus, and Miletos. You can choose between short one-day tours or multiple day excursions, which take you on an adventure with accommodations and transportation included. Take a peaceful Dalyan riverboat tour or a historical Battlefield tour; either way your thirst for adventure will be satisfied.

The House of Virgin Mary

The House of Virgin Mary is a wonderful pilgrimage to make while staying in nearby Kusadasi. This house located on Mount Aladag has a rich story behind it. A nun named Anna Katherina Emmerich allegedly had detailed revelations as she was bedridden during sickness, which vividly described the Virgin Mary's final days on Earth. It is said that she saw a stone house, which St. John built for Mary and that she died there and was put to rest in a cave about 2km from the house. Even though this story has never been accurately proven, each year thousands flock to this place and give their praise to her statue and drink from the water – which they believe is sacred.

Your Holiday Weather Settings

Show temperature in:
Show distance in: