Holiday Weather

LIVE WEATHER : Alfalfa

image
28°F

-2°C

Local time: 20th Apr 03:49
Sunrise:
06:12
Sunset:
19:54
  • Sun 20 Apr Partly cloudy. High of 19C. Winds from the East at 5 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy. High of 19C. Winds from the East at 5 to 15 km/h.
    Partly cloudy. High of 19C. Winds from the East at 5 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 2C. Winds less than 5 km/h.
  • Mon 21 Apr Overcast with a chance of rain, then  a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 21C. Breezy. Winds from the South at 10 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Overcast with a chance of rain, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 21C. Breezy. Winds from the South at 10 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.
    Overcast with a chance of rain, then  a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 21C. Breezy. Winds from the South at 10 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Overcast with rain in the evening, then partly cloudy with rain. Low of 3C. Breezy. Winds from the WNW at 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 70%.
  • Tue 22 Apr Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 10C. Windy. Winds from the West at 30 to 35 km/h with gusts to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 10C. Windy. Winds from the West at 30 to 35 km/h with gusts to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
    Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 10C. Windy. Winds from the West at 30 to 35 km/h with gusts to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy with a chance of snow after midnight. Low of -2C. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 10 to 20 km/h.
  • Wed 23 Apr Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 9C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 9C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 9C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain after midnight. Fog overnight. Low of 1C. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%.
  • Thu 24 Apr Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 13C. Windy. Winds from the SW at 25 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 13C. Windy. Winds from the SW at 25 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.
    Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 13C. Windy. Winds from the SW at 25 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 1C. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 km/h shifting to the WNW after midnight. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 9.1 mm possible.
  • Fri 25 Apr Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 12C. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 12C. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 12C. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Fog overnight. Low of 0C. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%.

Your Holiday Weather Settings

Show temperature in:
Show distance in: