Kusadasi Weather October Averages, Turkey

    • Temperature Temperature 19°C 66°F
    • High Temperature High Temperature 22°C 72°F
    • Low Temperature Low Temperature 15°C 59°F
    • Sunshine Hours Sunshine Hours 8 hours
    • Rainfall Rainfall 42 mm
    • Rainfall Days Rainfall Days 6 days
    • Sea Temperature Sea Temperature 22°C 72°F

    Kusadasi Weather for October 2021

    What's the Weather like in Kusadasi in October 


    The month of October sees the temperature drop steeply while rainfall and cloud coverage rise as the month progresses. It is considered a neutral month with a balance of cold and hot temperatures with an average temperature of 19 C (66 F).

    The beginning of October is characterised by a slight drop in the highs and lows from 27 C (80.6 F) and 15 C (59 F) on the 1st to 25 C (77 F) and 13 C (55.4 F) on the 11th with a possibility of highs being as high as 31 C (88 F) and lows as low as 12 C (53.6 F). Rainfall starts out the month at 18% chance on the 1st and rises 2% to 20% chance on the 11th.

    Average Sea Temperature 

    By the middle of October on around the 17th the highs and lows come in at 24 C (75 F) and 12.5 C (54.5 F) as they continue their daily drop. This causes the average sea temperature to fall from the previous month to 22 C (72 F) which is still fairly warm for Kusadasi. Probability of rainfall is around 24 % on the 21st as it continues its upward climb.

    By October 31st the highs and lows reach 21 C (70 F) and 10 C (50 F) with the highs having a chance of being as high as 25 C (77 F) and the lows as low as 5 C (41 F). Around this same time rainfall completes its peak of the month at 27% chance which continues on into November.


    The average amount of rainfall in October is 42 mm divided into 6 days which is a significant rise from the previous month. Rainfall during this month is most likely to be thunderstorms with a 40% chance of occurring, light rain comes next with a 35% chance of occurring, and finally moderate rain with a 25% chance of occurring.

    Skies begin to cloud up in the month of October as the cloud coverage percentage steadily rises on through November. It starts out at 16% (mostly clear) on October 1st and ends the month at 36% (partly cloudy) on the 31st. With cloudier skies and the end of summer the daily hours of sunshine drops to 9 hours daily during this month.

    Kusadasi Hotels in October 

    Tusan Beach Resort

    Tusan Beach Resort has been around since 1962 and was the first hotel to open up in Kusadasi. Located on the coast the views of the Aegean Sea from your balcony are outstanding, while the rooms are equipped with all of the basics such as satellite TV and a mini bar. There is plenty to do here, including aerobics to kick off your day. By night, Djs keep the onsite disco lively. The resort's four restaurants all share a modern touch the outdoor Zeugma restaurant offers a beautiful view of the Aegean Sea and super fresh seafood.

    Atlantique Holiday Club

    Atlantique Holiday Club located on Kusadasi's beautiful coastline is a good option for families as it offers two pools one with a bar for adults and another with unique water slide formations for the kids. The rooms are elegantly decorated with modern furniture and come equipped with a safe box, telephone, TV, minibar and more. Dining options include the Fogo Restaurant, which offers Turkish and international cuisine, the Blue Beach Club for fresh sea food, and Rocas Snack Bar for small tasty snacks to get you through the day.

    The Derici Hotel

    The Derici Hotel is located right in the heart of Kusadasi in the city centre. This hotel not only boasts a great location, but 87 luxurious rooms all fitted with telephone, TV, balcony music broadcast, hair dryer, bathroom, and central air conditioning. Activities include swimming in the hotel's four swimming pools, which include heated, indoor, outdoor, and saltwater options, keeping in tip top shape at the fitness centre, or playing table tennis. There's a laidback breakfast and dinner buffet choose from Derici's two decent restaurants.

    Bars and Restaurants 

    Roberts Coffee and Bistro

    Visit the Kusadasi waterfront for some delightful Turkish coffee at Roberts Coffee and Bistro. This small and cosy spot offers excellent coffee as well as delicious dishes such as chicken quesadilla, a steak sandwich, or Roberts special omelet. The atmosphere is laid back and there's an outside terrace looking out onto the waterfront.

    Special Restaurant

    Special Restaurant located in the Kusadasi city centre is just as special as its name suggests with great food, reasonable prices and friendly staff. Popular dishes include the garlic cheese mushrooms, Ottoman rolls, and Mexican steak. The location is a great place to people watch as it is on a busy street with an outside patio perfect for al fresco dining.

    Things to do in Kusadadi in October 

    Kusadasi Leather

    Visit the highly recommended Kusadasi Leather shop located in the city centre for your choice of authentic Turkish leather goods. This shop has been around since 1993 and has steadily become one of the premier leather shops in Turkey exporting products to retailers around the world. They sell men's and women's products such as jackets, shirts, and a variety of coats and boots.

    Dilek Peninsula National Park

    Dilek Peninsula National Park in Guzelcamli is about 23 km south of Kusadasi and is massive with a width of 6 km and length of 20 km. There are all sorts of things to do there such as hiking the park's trails, relaxing on the beautiful beach, picnicking or going on a canyon walk around the park's mountainous scenery. Whatever you choose to do, wildlife is abundant so don't be startled to find a family of wild pigs walking around freely just keep them away from your picnic lunch!

    Your Holiday Weather Settings

    Show temperature in:
    Show distance in: