Kusadasi Weather June Averages, Turkey
What's the Weather like in Kusadasi in June
June is the official start of summer in Kusadasi, as temperatures rise above 30 C and skies clear up to make way for the summer sunshine. With rainfall only occurring occasionally June is one of the driest months of the year with an average temperature of 25 C (77 F).
The beginning of June sees highs and lows of 28 C (82.4 F) and 15 C (59 F) as temperatures continue to rise to their peak in July. The highest the highs can get around this time is 32 C (89.6 F) and the lows can go as low as 13 C (55.4 F). Rainfall comes in at around 19% on the 1st and by the 11th has dropped 3% to 16%.
Average Sea Temperature
As mid June comes around we continue to see the highs and lows increase coming in at 31 C (88 F) and 17 C (62.6 F) on the 11th and rising to 32 C (89.6 F) and 19 C (66.2 F) on the 21st and this coincides with the rise in average sea temperature to 22 C (77 F). Chances of rainfall on the 17th are around 14% and by the 21st falls another 2% to 12%.
The end of June continues the pattern that was started at the beginning of the month with highs and lows rising to 33 C (91.4 F) and 20 C (68 F) on the 30th with the highs being as high as 36 C (96.8 F) and lows being as low as 17 C (62.6 F). Probability of rainfall falls to 8% on the 30th as it completes its significant decline during this month.
The average amount of rainfall during June is 9 mm divided into 4 days which is another big fall from the previous month. Rainfall during this month will occur on occasion, but will not be devastating to your holiday and will mostly occur at the beginning of the month. Thunderstorms are the most likely to occur at 50 % chance, then moderate rain at 35 % chance, and light rain at 15 % chance.
As the probability of rainfall declines the cloud coverage declines as well falling from 20% on the 1st to 6% on the 30th. As the month goes on skies will begin to be mostly clear everyday so plan your holiday for mid to late June for the best weather. Due to the decline in cloud coverage the average daily hours of sunshine rise to 13 hours daily a one hour climb from the previous month.
Kusadasi Hotels in June
Opus Apart Hotel
The Opus Apart Hotel is a cosy and comfortable decent sized complex about 2 km from the Kusadasi waterfront. Entertainment and dining options include a laid-back pool bar with a billiards table, air hockey, and table football with sun beds and a nice view of the pool, a small park with benches and grassy areas, a children's play area complete with a playground and swings, and Al Fresco Restaurant, which serves English, Turkish and French cuisine. All apartments have a double room, kitchen, bathroom, satellite TV, and a private balcony.
Ponz Boutique Hotel
Ponz Boutique Hotel is located about 100 meters from the popular Ladies Beach in Kusadasi with rooms facing the ocean. This hotel has 41 rooms with modern décor and comfort in mind with things like a private balcony, telephone, TV, air conditioning, and tea and coffee making facilities. There's a good-sized pool, Turkish bath and sauna, pool table, dartboard to keep you entertained.
Grand Blue Sky International
Grand Blue Sky International provides 325 luxurious rooms all with balconies and sea views, as well as comfy suites with air conditioning, a bath, mini bar, hair dryer, satellite TV and a telephone. Help yourself to a breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet at the main restaurant, Turkish and Italian cuisine at the onsite a la carte restaurants, or a stunning view of the ocean with a fresh plate of seafood at the Blue Seafood Restaurant. For entertainment, hit the beach for water sports, the game room for billiards, table tennis and darts, the fitness centre for a workout, the diving school for a spot of adventure and to unwind after all that action, the spa for a soothing Turkish bath.
Kusadasi Beach for June
A beautiful beach on the edge of town isLove Beach, which features a café that is open year round serving snacks and drinks, a BBQ service with picnic benches in a shady forest area, fine clean sand, a mountainous view, its own marina with sports and fishing boats, and tranquil sparkling waters. It's easily accessible by car or by taking the Davutlar bus.
Paradise Beach is a beautiful beach further down the coast close to the end of Kusadasi. Here, you will find many small restaurants, cafes, and bars along the beach road, a fish market, a bakery and two small supermarkets. The beach itself is very relaxed with sun beds and a massage service for complete and utter relaxation.
Bars And Restaurants
Murphy's Restaurant and Bar
A lively place on the Kusadasi waterfront, which has recently won several awards for excellence is Murphy's Restaurant and Bar. The staff is very attentive and offer shuttle services from/to your hotel. The entertainment is lively, especially in the summer expect with live fire shows, karaoke and live music. The food is tasty and well-priced, example dishes include chicken and mushroom sauce and a full English breakfast.
If you are craving Chinese food during your holiday in Kusadasi try China Garden located in the city centre by the waterfront. This is hands-down the best and most authentic Chinese restaurant in town. Choose from a wide range of popular Chinese dishes, all expertly cooked.
Things to do in Kusadasi in June
While in Kusadasi be sure to enjoy a Turkish bath at the Turkish Bath centre. These baths were first introduced to Western Europe by the Turks and became very popular in the Victorian era. Turkish baths have been enjoyed for centuries as a way to merge mind body and soul, relax and promote spiritual cleansing.
Visit the Kusadasi marina where you can take a ferry to the historic Greek island of Samos with Meander Travel. The Meander Express is a double deck ferry with a large capacity. The island of Samos has many restaurants and bars, beaches, and famous attractions such as the Monastery of Panagia Spiliani, the Temple of Hera, and Kastro castle.