Holiday Weather

LIVE WEATHER : monterey bay, ca

image
70°F

21°C

Local time: 20th Apr 12:32
Sunrise:
06:26
Sunset:
19:46
  • Sun 20 Apr Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 22C. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 km/h shifting to the SSW in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 22C. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 km/h shifting to the SSW in the afternoon.
    Partly cloudy. Fog early. High of 22C. Winds from the North at 5 to 15 km/h shifting to the SSW in the afternoon. Partly cloudy. Fog overnight. Low of 10C. Winds less than 5 km/h.
  • Mon 21 Apr Overcast. Fog early. High of 18C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h. Overcast. Fog early. High of 18C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h.
    Overcast. Fog early. High of 18C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 10C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h.
  • Tue 22 Apr Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 16C. Windy. Winds from the WNW at 20 to 30 km/h. Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 16C. Windy. Winds from the WNW at 20 to 30 km/h.
    Overcast with a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 16C. Windy. Winds from the WNW at 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 7C. Winds from the NW at 10 to 15 km/h.
  • Wed 23 Apr Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 19C. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 25 km/h. Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 19C. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 25 km/h.
    Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy. High of 19C. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 15 to 25 km/h. Mostly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 9C. Winds from the NW at 5 to 15 km/h.
  • Thu 24 Apr Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 20C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h. Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 20C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h.
    Overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 20C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h. Partly cloudy. Low of 9C. Winds less than 5 km/h.
  • Fri 25 Apr Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 15C. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 20 km/h. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 15.2 mm possible. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 15C. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 20 km/h. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 15.2 mm possible.
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 15C. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 20 km/h. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 15.2 mm possible. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. Low of 9C. Breezy. Winds from the WNW at 15 to 20 km/h. Chance of rain 30%.

Your Holiday Weather Settings

Show temperature in:
Show distance in: