Holiday Weather

LIVE WEATHER : Argyle

image
61°F

16°C

Local time: 18th Apr 19:36
Sunrise:
06:43
Sunset:
19:53
  • Fri 18 Apr Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 18C. Breezy. Winds from the NE at 15 to 25 km/h. Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 18C. Breezy. Winds from the NE at 15 to 25 km/h.
    Overcast with a chance of rain. High of 18C. Breezy. Winds from the NE at 15 to 25 km/h. Overcast with rain. Low of 8C. Windy. Winds from the NNE at 20 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 100% with rainfall amounts near 25.9 mm possible.
  • Sat 19 Apr Overcast with rain. High of 14C. Windy. Winds from the NE at 25 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 6.1 mm possible. Overcast with rain. High of 14C. Windy. Winds from the NE at 25 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 6.1 mm possible.
    Overcast with rain. High of 14C. Windy. Winds from the NE at 25 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 70% with rainfall amounts near 6.1 mm possible. Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 9C. Windy. Winds from the NNE at 25 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 30%.
  • Sun 20 Apr Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 20C. Windy. Winds from the NNE at 25 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 20C. Windy. Winds from the NNE at 25 to 30 km/h.
    Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 20C. Windy. Winds from the NNE at 25 to 30 km/h. Overcast. Low of 7C. Breezy. Winds from the NNE at 15 to 20 km/h.
  • Mon 21 Apr Overcast in the morning, then clear. High of 24C. Breezy. Winds from the NNE at 10 to 20 km/h. Overcast in the morning, then clear. High of 24C. Breezy. Winds from the NNE at 10 to 20 km/h.
    Overcast in the morning, then clear. High of 24C. Breezy. Winds from the NNE at 10 to 20 km/h. Clear. Low of 9C. Winds less than 5 km/h.
  • Tue 22 Apr Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. High of 27C. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 15 to 25 km/h. Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. High of 27C. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 15 to 25 km/h.
    Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. High of 27C. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 15 to 25 km/h. Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 13C. Breezy. Winds from the West at 10 to 20 km/h shifting to the NNW after midnight. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 6.9 mm possible.
  • Wed 23 Apr Clear. High of 24C. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 10 to 20 km/h. Clear. High of 24C. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 10 to 20 km/h.
    Clear. High of 24C. Breezy. Winds from the NW at 10 to 20 km/h. Clear. Low of 11C. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 km/h.

Your Holiday Weather Settings

Show temperature in:
Show distance in: