Holiday Weather

LIVE WEATHER : Argyle

81°F

27°C

Local time: 23rd Jul 15:53
Sunrise:
06:22
Sunset:
20:27
  • Wed 23 Jul Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and a chance of rain, then  thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 34C. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 30%. Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and a chance of rain, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 34C. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 30%.
    Partly cloudy with thunderstorms and a chance of rain, then  thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 34C. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 30%. Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 25C. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 km/h.
  • Thu 24 Jul Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 34C. Breezy. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 34C. Breezy. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.
    Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 34C. Breezy. Winds from the WSW at 10 to 20 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms and rain showers, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 23C. Winds less than 5 km/h. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 7.6 mm possible.
  • Fri 25 Jul Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 32C. Winds less than 5 km/h. Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 32C. Winds less than 5 km/h.
    Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 32C. Winds less than 5 km/h. Clear with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 23C. Winds from the SW at 5 to 15 km/h.
  • Sat 26 Jul Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. High of 32C with a heat index of 35C. Winds from the SW at 5 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. High of 32C with a heat index of 35C. Winds from the SW at 5 to 15 km/h.
    Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain. High of 32C with a heat index of 35C. Winds from the SW at 5 to 15 km/h. Clear. Low of 26C. Winds from the SSW at 10 to 15 km/h.
  • Sun 27 Jul Partly cloudy. High of 34C with a heat index of 38C. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 15 to 20 km/h. Partly cloudy. High of 34C with a heat index of 38C. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 15 to 20 km/h.
    Partly cloudy. High of 34C with a heat index of 38C. Breezy. Winds from the SW at 15 to 20 km/h. Mostly cloudy. Low of 24C. Breezy. Winds from the SSW at 15 to 20 km/h.
  • Mon 28 Jul Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 35C. Windy. Winds from the SW at 20 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 40% with rainfall amounts near 5.1 mm possible. Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 35C. Windy. Winds from the SW at 20 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 40% with rainfall amounts near 5.1 mm possible.
    Mostly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. High of 35C. Windy. Winds from the SW at 20 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 40% with rainfall amounts near 5.1 mm possible. Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm. Low of 22C. Winds from the SW at 10 to 15 km/h shifting to the North after midnight. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Tue 29 Jul Partly cloudy. High of 29C. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy. High of 29C. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 km/h.
    Partly cloudy. High of 29C. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy. Low of 20C. Winds from the North at 10 to 15 km/h.
  • Wed 30 Jul Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 30C. Winds from the ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 30C. Winds from the ENE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%.

Your Holiday Weather Settings

Show temperature in:
Show distance in:
Select your weather icons: